- Speak up for women's rights in both social and political settings and correct misinformation that you hear. Correcting misinformation goes a long way in educating those around us and influencing the political system.
- Get involved in local organizations or movements, or create your own.
- Educate the upcoming generations about the importance of women's rights and equality. Raise children, all genders, to understand the importance of equality and our roles in the movement.
- Always continue to educate yourself.
- Recognize and fight against gender-specific ideology and roles.
- Encourage women to strive for their goals and dreams, even (and most importantly) when the seem impossible.
World-renowned journalist and women's rights activist, Gloria Steinem, once said, "The story of women's struggle for equality belongs to no single feminist nor to any one organization but to the collective efforts of all who care about human rights."